Young Innovators Program
A CALL TO ALL EMERGING THEATRE ARTISTS!
Get an inside look into the creative process; learn the essential skills necessary to run a theatre company; and become an ambassador for Canada’s National Women’s Theatre. Nightwood is now accepting applications from ambitious, driven, curious theatre-lovers for our 2016/17 Young Innovators program.
▪ A complimentary 2017/18 season pass
▪ Attend a Write from the Hip play development workshop with director/dramaturge Andrea Donaldson
▪ Complimentary access to The Groundswell Festival: A National Festival of Contemporary Women’s Theatre
▪ An opportunity to perform as part of our Groundswell Festival
▪ Exclusive invite to the meet and greet and read-through on the first day of rehearsal for a show in our 17/18 season.
▪ Workshop sessions with members of Nightwood’s staff on theatre marketing and outreach, fundraising, budgeting and more
▪ Various volunteer positions within the organization in marketing, event planning, and development.
▪ We offer a flexible time commitment throughout our 2016/17 season (September-June), for a minimum of 25 volunteer hours throughout the entire season.
Application deadline May 31st, 2016 at 5pm.